I-series mutiplay Cost info

The Uk's largest lans, annually attended by ourselves.

I-series mutiplay Cost info

Postby g30 » Fri Oct 30, 2009 10:12 am

Hey guys hows it going?
basically i figured i'm going to uni next September which is just under a year a way!and unfortunately i wont be playing css or any other games for that matter in the the 1st year because ill be in halls of residence. i figure what the heck, if i can get some money together i want to come to i39 (or i40 if im here for it!)

as a complete noob on the subject of the cost of lan ill need a guide line as how much i need to save up and how much every1 spends at lan.

if anyone has some helpfull tips/ sugestions about cutting cost and how much they think the overall cost will be - please shed some light
i will probably be paying for travel as well unless i'm driving by then or can get a lift
thanks in advance guys
geo.
g30

Re: I-series mutiplay Cost info

Postby Mack » Fri Oct 30, 2009 3:48 pm

Depending which uni you are at you can probably get a lift with someone in the area from the multiplay or a [TO] member.

Booking within a month usually secures you a discount on the total cost of the LAN (usually about 20%).

Other then that the cost of food can be quite reasonable if bought off site as onsite prices are quite expensive

:more later
Mack

Re: I-series mutiplay Cost info

Postby g30 » Fri Oct 30, 2009 5:02 pm

thanks Mack!

i think ill be going before i go to uni so unless anyone Lives Near Nottingham ill have to get train or drive my self down ( if i pass next month :P )
g30

Return to Multiplay iSeries Lans