Order your I43 T-shirts

The Uk's largest lans, annually attended by ourselves.

Order your I43 T-shirts

Postby Dash » Tue Jun 21, 2011 9:18 pm

Hi guys. Let me know what size t-shirt you want for this years summer lan. Current plan is that they will look very much like last years on the front (to keep things simple, because I still have some of last years bits left over), but without the coloured iseries logo.

The back hasn't been designed yet but will have the player name and likely web address as with last time. Also I haven't worked out a price yet but will be trying to get fairly cheap tshirts again to do this and won't charge more than a couple of quid on top of that for making them so expect them to be a tenner or less (please let me know if you know a good place to order 10+ black tshirts and save money).

I need to get this moving asap as it's just me makign them this time and I have less time and resources than last year so please place an order for your t-shirt by lettign my know what player name and size you want (one tshirt each guys).

1. Dash : XL
2. Mack: XL (YES I WILL FIT INTO THIS)
3. Nolan: XL (I WILL TOO!)
4. Biofen: M (I HOPE IT'S NOT TOO BIG, THOUGHTS?? Also, I'm willing to pay extra for a small Danish flags on the arms!)
5. Plightstar L
6. Nojjy: L
7. Wolf: M (I am also willing to pay for there to be little belgian and caadian flags on my arms... failing two hot ladies on my arms would be cool two :p ... just kiding nothing on the arms please)
8. Lance: M - this year I'll have a normal MANS tee shirt please.
9. Sazz: 12 (ish) ... (probably)

Edit: 10/07/11 This is everybody that wants one as far as I caan tell.

We are going for the White Sta-Cool sublimation tshirts from xpres.co.uk (I will try to order these now).
Total Oblivion Staff - Administrator
Dash
Admin

Re: Order your I43 T-shirts

Postby Xantherwolf » Wed Jun 22, 2011 1:25 pm

3. Nalan: XL (I WILL TOO!)
4. Biofen: M (I HOPE IT'S NOT TOO BIG, THOUGHTS?? Also, I'm willing to pay extra for a small Danish flags on the arms!)
5. Plightstar L
7. Wolf: M (I am also willing to pay for there to be little belgian and caadian flags on my arms... failing two hot ladies on my arms would be cool two :p ... just kiding nothing on the arms please)
Xantherwolf

Postby Biofen » Wed Jun 22, 2011 1:33 pm

You're just jelly cos you aren't Danish.
Biofen

Postby lancew » Wed Jun 22, 2011 2:59 pm

3. Nalan: XL (I WILL TOO!)
4. Biofen: M (I HOPE IT'S NOT TOO BIG, THOUGHTS?? Also, I'm willing to pay extra for a Large GAY flags on the arms!)
5. Plightstar L
7. Wolf: M (I am also willing to pay for there to be little belgian and canadanianflags on my arms... failing two hot men on my arms would be cool two :p ... just kiding nothing on the arms please)
8. Lance: M - this year I'll have a normal MANS tee shirt please.
9. Total Biscuit - XL (I'm guessing)

I've fixed your order scorp

I've fixed your order tobin
Last edited by lancew on Tue Jul 19, 2011 4:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The stats might be aweful, but they're mine.
lancew

Postby Sazz » Thu Jun 23, 2011 9:24 pm

Can I have the link to the website you are ordering them from please? Need to pick a ladies one.

Good to know that Lance isn't going to have a lower cut top than me this year :D
Sazz

Postby Dash » Sat Jun 25, 2011 12:45 am

Sazz wrote:Can I have the link to the website you are ordering them from please? Need to pick a ladies one.

Good to know that Lance isn't going to have a lower cut top than me this year :D

No, I haven't picked where to order them from yet. Need to know what sizes ppl want so I can make sure said web site has all those sizes in stock as I dont want to make several seperate purchases like I did last year. PM me your dress size if u want and I'll make sure their size chart matches up with that.
Dash
Admin

Postby FattyMcGee » Sun Jun 26, 2011 4:50 pm

Sazz wrote:Can I have the link to the website you are ordering them from please? Need to pick a ladies one.

Ah come on at least one of the guys has to be showing off some carpet.
FattyMcGee

Postby Sazz » Sun Jul 10, 2011 10:38 am

Dash wrote:

No, I haven't picked where to order them from yet. Need to know what sizes ppl want so I can make sure said web site has all those sizes in stock as I dont want to make several seperate purchases like I did last year. PM me your dress size if u want and I'll make sure their size chart matches up with that.

Sorry for late reply, only just got the internet!

That's all very well and good Dash but I am a different size depending on where I buy from! Oh the joys of female sizing. Most of the time I am a 12 though, but remember I do have boobs to think about. Last years t-shirt was Lady fit large with scoop neck and that was perfect. Hope this helps!
Sazz

Postby Dash » Sun Jul 10, 2011 6:39 pm

Sazz wrote:Sorry for late reply, only just got the internet!

That's all very well and good Dash but I am a different size depending on where I buy from! Oh the joys of female sizing. Most of the time I am a 12 though, but remember I do have boobs to think about. Last years t-shirt was Lady fit large with scoop neck and that was perfect. Hope this helps!

No worries Sazz, I'm probably going to order them all off the Internet in the next week or so. Unfortunately I can't really tell what size they will be exactly as cheap tshirts off the internet are often not exactly what they should be. If ppl aren't sure then go for the size bigger than you need. Last year I ordered an XL hoodie and it was a bit too small even though I normally buy them in that size :s
Dash
Admin

Postby Dash » Sun Jul 10, 2011 6:50 pm

Wolf. Will it be OK if I just do the Canadian flag? I don't think I can get any yellow flex at short notice. Unless drax has a tiny bit he can mail me... or I could try and call in a favour from my dealer (again).
Dash
Admin

Postby Dash » Sun Jul 10, 2011 7:14 pm

Hmm, I've just had a thought.

IF you guys don't mind having white tshirts this time, then I will probbaly be able to get some subli-T's from my dealer for cheap (these are nice quality, I've tried them), and print a complex full colour design onto the fabric (no cheap stick on stuff). If people thinks it's a good idea I'll look into it right away. producing these will be about 5 times easier for me (on my own this time, no Mohunky to help me) and I fancy tryign this method out anyway as it tends to look pretty cool. Bet no other clan there will have sublimated tshirts! :D

Please contact me ASAP and let me know what you think to this idea.
Dash
Admin

Postby PLightstar » Mon Jul 11, 2011 8:44 am

Sublimation looks great when its done right, will give you a hand with what experience in that area I can remember from my old job lol.

Guybrush: I'm on a whole new adventure.
Bart: Growing a mustache?
Guybrush: No. Bigger than that.
Bart: A beard?!?
PLightstar

Postby Dash » Mon Jul 11, 2011 6:45 pm

PLightstar wrote:Sublimation looks great when its done right, will give you a hand with what experience in that area I can remember from my old job lol.

That's you and Wolf who have both said they would be happy with the white, sublimated design so far.

I'm currently waiting to hear back on how much the tshirts would cost me.
Dash
Admin

Postby Sazz » Wed Jul 13, 2011 3:46 pm

Dash wrote:
PLightstar wrote:Sublimation looks great when its done right, will give you a hand with what experience in that area I can remember from my old job lol.

That's you and Wolf who have both said they would be happy with the white, sublimated design so far.

I'm currently waiting to hear back on how much the tshirts would cost me.

I like white too! Had black last year. Time for a change again :D

Ok well go for a 14 then if you think they might be a bit small. I can shrink it in the wash later, I am good at that. I shrunk Nojjys hoody ><
Sazz

Postby Nolan » Wed Jul 13, 2011 4:18 pm

You know my policy on white Tshirts... I'll actually pay you extra plus tip to get me a black Tshirt, but if it's not possible/too difficult then just go with the white.
"Loyalty until Death, Strength in Unity!"
Nolan
Admin

Postby Sazz » Wed Jul 13, 2011 4:20 pm

Nalan wrote:You know my policy on white Tshirts...

You look good in white!!
Sazz

Postby Nolan » Wed Jul 13, 2011 4:45 pm

Sazz wrote:
Nalan wrote:You know my policy on white Tshirts...

You look good in white!!

You've never seen me in white!

Biofen wrote:Did someone delete my reply? y so serious :(

Don't think so, well I didn't delete it, might have been a glitch? Post it again?
"Loyalty until Death, Strength in Unity!"
Nolan
Admin

Postby Dash » Wed Jul 13, 2011 5:28 pm

Nalan I knew you might be upset about the white tshirts. I'll show you the design when it's ready and if you still don't want one I will see what I can do.
Dash
Admin

Postby Dash » Fri Jul 15, 2011 12:14 pm

Please help me choose.

They sent me sample tshirts. Take a look at photos of the two types here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/totalobliv ... 075120943/

Thanks.
Dash
Admin

Postby Mack » Fri Jul 15, 2011 12:44 pm

The Sta-cool material looks like what the world cyber games tops were made from that were given out at I31.

It was certainly cooler then regular tops and with it being at a new venue this time it might be better to think about a cooler T-shirt. Then again ive not looked at the venue information so i don't know if its air-conned or anything. I just remember the last couple of summer i-series were its been baking inside.

Just my 2 pennies worth.
Mack

Next

Return to Multiplay iSeries Lans