Shameless plug...

General chat that doesn't concern gaming

Shameless plug...

Postby sealslayer » Sat Oct 03, 2009 5:54 pm

This will be going on sale for £999.99 + Delivery costs.
10% Discount to any TO member (£899.99) + delivery costs...
Enjoy...!! :smt026

(Some text may be hard to read because the forums wouldn't display the full size image)
Full size image here
http://www.ultracabs.com/arcade/arcademachine.jpg

sealslayer

Re: Shameless plug...

Postby lancew » Sun Oct 04, 2009 1:07 pm

1) would i be able to get a coin slot, for it? (i have a rental property that one of these could be great in)

2) what games can be used on it?
The stats might be aweful, but they're mine.
lancew

Postby sealslayer » Sun Oct 04, 2009 7:27 pm

Yeah a coin door is no problem, just means routing a hole in the front door to put it in.
What sort of property are you talking about as its quite a delicate little machine because of its slimmer size, I wouldn't recommend it for a pub etc.

Thats all the games on the machine. You just choose what game you want through the main menu and press 1 or 2 player and your all set to go. You can also choose to hide what games you don't want on display etc.

http://www.ultracabs.com/arcade/arcade- ... -large.jpg

Ms Pacman, Galaga, Frogger, Donkey Kong, Donkey Kong Jr, Donkey Kong 3, Dig Dug, Crush Roller, Galaxian, Space Invaders, Pacman, Mr Do!, Galaga 3, Gyruss, Tank Batallion, Burger Time, Lady Bug, 1942, Mappy, Centipede, Millipede, Jr Pacman, Pengo, Phoenix, Time Pilot, Super Cobra, Hustler, Space Panic, Super Breakout, New Rally X, Arkanoid, Qix, Juno First, Moon Cresta, Mr Do's Castle, Xevious, Pinball Action, Scramble, Super Pacman, Bombjack, Shao Lins Road, King & Balloon, Van Van Car, 1943, Pacman Plus, Dig Dug 2, Amidar, Zaxxon.Pooyan, Pleiads, Gunsmoke, The End, 1943 Kai, Congo Bongo, Jumping Jack, Ms Pacman Fast, Galaga Fast, Pacman Fast, Jr. Pacman Fast, Pacman Plus Fast
sealslayer

Postby sealslayer » Fri Oct 09, 2009 12:22 am

SOLD
sealslayer

Postby Prox » Fri Oct 09, 2009 7:13 am

Grats Seal!

Are you like a real artist with your cabs? shedding a tear when you sell, etc?
Prox

Postby sealslayer » Fri Oct 09, 2009 10:24 am

Prox wrote:Grats Seal!

Are you like a real artist with your cabs? shedding a tear when you sell, etc?

Thanks Prox !
I only feel a little sad if they end up going to a home where they won't be looked after and loved :smt005
sealslayer

Postby Prox » Fri Oct 09, 2009 2:14 pm

:smt005 Good answer! Like a kennel-owner then :D
Prox

Postby Alcreadia » Tue Oct 13, 2009 1:00 am

I wish I could get one for my b'friend. He would love it, and it is a great piggy bank :D
Do NPCs still talk if no one is there to hear them?
Alcreadia

Postby drax0r » Mon Feb 15, 2010 2:44 pm

Hey seal, if you ever get to a steady production rate or maybe even just want to make it easier to take payment / sell these things at work we have a hosted ecommerce solution that can run off paypal / google checkout or paypoint

Tiger Commerce - hosted ecommerce website packages, a few different kinds cheapest is £17.99 a month and its pretty easy to use and powerful
Start your own ecommerce website with Tiger Commerce
drax0r

Postby sealslayer » Thu Feb 18, 2010 11:28 pm

Well I did intend to start making these again at the start of the year and rented out a small workshop next to my flat. Stupidly however I went and out and bought a car to restore instead :smt013
I've also been selling a lot of arcade items on ebay over the past few months and I'll probably continue to do that once this damn car is out the way so this could be a good way of cutting out ebay fee's.

Only thing I'm concerned about is my current website, would that then become usless?
sealslayer

Postby drax0r » Wed Mar 03, 2010 2:17 pm

You could use your current site as the address for the new site :)
drax0r

Postby sealslayer » Mon May 31, 2010 1:31 pm

drax0r wrote:Hey seal, if you ever get to a steady production rate or maybe even just want to make it easier to take payment / sell these things at work we have a hosted ecommerce solution that can run off paypal / google checkout or paypoint

Tiger Commerce - hosted ecommerce website packages, a few different kinds cheapest is £17.99 a month and its pretty easy to use and powerful

Hey Drax, I've been looking at the free 7 day trial and it does look really good. Is there any other hidden charges besides the monthly charge? no commision on sales etc?
sealslayer

Postby drax0r » Mon May 31, 2010 4:02 pm

the only other cost you need to factor in is a proper payment gateway if you choose to use something more than paypal, they are partnered with Pay Point, and i think it is about £20 a month to take card payments etc :)

No commisions, no hidden costs, you might get a sales person ask you after a few months if you want to buy a design package or marketing etc, but thats it
drax0r

Postby drax0r » Tue Jun 01, 2010 12:08 pm

my best advice would be give the 7 day trial ago and you can get a feel for the software
drax0r

Postby drax0r » Thu Jun 03, 2010 2:53 pm

Also, get in touch with me if you do set up a trial or full account - so i can keep an eye on your site and make sure they treat you right :thumbs:
drax0r

Postby sealslayer » Thu Jun 03, 2010 7:19 pm

Yeah I'm messing about with the trial now, trying to get a design I like but I keep changing my mind :D
Plus I'm waiting for bits from china so I can't take any photos or add any stock details yet.

I had a nice young lady call me up today who said she would be "taking care" of me in the future ;) so I'll probably sign up in a couple of weeks.
sealslayer

Return to Offtopic